Butte 4-C’s is a non-profit regional child care resource and referral agency serving children, families, and early childhood professionals in southwest Montana. We became a 501 (c) 3 organization over 45 years ago in June of 1974. Although child care resource and referral is our primary source of business, our organization provides a broad range of programs and services to meet the increasing needs of children and families.
Butte 4-C’s is dedicated to strengthening families, supporting early childhood professionals, and promoting high quality, affordable child care.
• All children should have equal access to safe, healthy, stable, and affordable child care with developmentally appropriate activities in a child oriented environment with trained and loving caregivers.
• Parents retain and must exercise responsibility for assessing, selecting, and continually monitoring child care for their children.
• Butte 4-C’s encourages and assists child care professionals and facilities to achieve their professional goals.
• When judgment calls are required, Butte 4-C’s advocates for the child.
• Butte 4-C’s offers and encourages early childhood education to the community in an effort to promote best practices and high quality child care.
Board of Directors
Rocko Mulcahy, Chairperson
Connie Daily, Vice Chairperson
Kathy Davis, Secretary/Treasurer